Polubił: 269 times
 Polubiane: 16 times

Astrobiologia poszukiwanie życia. / Life-seeking - Astrobiology

Post autor: Adamsospoa »

English summary si below.

Reminiscencje po spotkaniu z Astrobiologami
Motto:
O, praw hydrauliki nieświadom człowiecze,
czyż nie wiesz, że woda sama do góry nie ciecze!
A.Mickiewicz

PTMA a w szczególności SOS PTMA zorganizowało spotkanie wirtualne z Astrobiologami.
Na spotkaniu tym określono podstawowe warunki, które musi spełnić „środowisko” aby życie mogło istnieć, trwać. Krótko mówiąc w artykule tym interesują nas takie warunki środowiska, które potencjalnie umożliwią Astrobiologom wykrycie życia w kosmosie.
Artykuł zamieściłem w pdf ponieważ liczy 9 stron. Nie żebym był takim grafomanem ale winna jest tylko i wyłącznie woda.
Dlaczego woda?
Bo posiada tyle zadziwiających cech, że niepełne ich wyliczenie zajeło tyle stron.
Pozwoliło mi to jednak wyciągnąć wnioski "jakie warunki musi posiadać środowisko we wszechświecie aby mogło tam występować i trwać życie.
Oczywiście chodzi mi o najprostsze formy życia. Nie dotyczy to poszukiwania rozwiniętych cywilizacji jak w programie SETI.

Do określenia owych warunków posłużył mi przypadek planety ziemia ale końcowe wnioski wg mnie mają ogólne zastosowanie.
Proszę o polemikę, własne spostrzeżenia, uwagi bo to tylko może skorygować, uzupełnić moje wnioski.

Pozdrawiam

Summary:

Reminiscences after meeting with Astrobiologists.

In the 1960s, Frank Drake constructed a formula to estimate the number of civilizations inhabiting the Milky Way.
The Drake equation is given by the formula

The equation concerns the number of civilizations already developed, i.e. those which, for example, can emit radio waves. The SETI program is about the search for advanced civilizations. The assumptions of this program are also interesting.
But astrobiologists treat their search for life in a much broader sense. Every, even the simplest form of life is sought.
One of the basic conditions for the emergence, duration and development of life is the existence of an environment on the "exoplanet", which I assume is a fluid.

We will try to determine the environmental conditions necessary for the emergence and duration and spread the live in any environment, as well as the conditions for its evolution is not interested for us now..
However, further considerations concern only for the conditions enabling the survival and dissemination - distribution in the environment of life forms. We are not interested in the conditions necessary for the evolution of life.
PTMA, and in particular SOS PTMA, organized a virtual meeting with Astrobiologists.
During this meeting they described the basic conditions that must be met that are the "environment" in order for life to exist and could be continued. In short, we are interested in environmental conditions that will potentially allow Astrobiologists to detect life in space.
I added one more condition, number 3
These conditions include the existence of an environment which will allow:
1. Transport of substances, matter,
2.dissolving and mixing these substances,
3. Will provide a Life Safety Buffer, a specific "survive factor" enabling to life to survive in a temporarily unfavorably changing environment that threatens this life.
4. The existence of an environment in the form of a fluid - the liquid phase
We will try to describe the above conditions in more detail below based in large part on the example of the planet earth.

Please give me your point of view.

Best Wishes
Załączniki
Reminiscencje po spotkaniu z Astrobiologami poszukiwanie życia.pdf
(250.66 KiB) Pobrany 70 razy
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Słońce w przeszłości/Sun in the past.”